Thursday, November 6, 2008

Morning by Morning

[The Servant of God says] The Lord God has given Me the tongue of a disciple and of one who is taught, that I should know how to speak a word in season to him who is weary. He wakens Me morning by morning, He wakens My ear to hear as a disciple [as one who is taught].”  (Is 50:4 AMP)

One of the most successful investments of my time as I was raising my children (as it still is now) is getting into the Word of God each and every morning.  By dedicating that time to prayer and Bible study, the Lord has supernaturally directed me through His Word.  Because He knew what I would face day by day, each morning it would seem that my Bible study would prepare me for what was ahead either that very day or soon thereafter.

Challenge:  If you really want to be prepared for your day, make sure you make time to start it with a Bible study and prayer time!  The Lord will speak to you through His Word and you will be ready to face your challenges!

No comments: